All kites are made to order upon receipt of payment in full, which must be in UK pounds ONLY. Orders are completed and shipped in the order in which payment is received. Large orders and/or special designs may be started upon receipt of a minimum deposit of 40% (refundable up to the start of the job - after that, non-refundable), but won't be shipped until the balance is received.
You can pay on-line using PayPal or NoChex
· NoChex is UK only
Cheques are still the norm, postal/money orders, cash (by special delivery or registered mail, though sending cash through the post is risky and not strictly legal).
- Send me your order including delivery details by post along with payment in full* or
- Send a deposit of at least 40% of order total and I will send an invoice for the balance via your choice of regular mail or e-mail
*Incorrect payments will be corrected on the invoice or with a refund (cheque or on-line)
Please make cheques, money orders payable to "Dan Leigh"
Contact me with your requirements and preferences in writing by post (preferably), or telephone during normal working hours
I will send a NoChex or PayPal invoice by e-mail
- Customers not already registered with NoChex will need to register for payments over £100, up to a maximum of £300
[ click here for the NoChex web site ] [ click here for the PayPal UK web site ]
>PayPal - pay in UK Pounds (GBP) with a credit or debit card
- Phone or mail your your order details along with e-mail address by regular mail
- You will receive a PayPal invoice by e-mail
- Delivery and card billing address must be the same for PayPal Money Requests
- We will need a contact phone number before booking parcel deliveries
>Alternatively, international bank drafts and money orders
International drafts and money orders must be in UK pounds (GBP)
USA - if you have a problem with your local bank, you can get money orders in British pounds (GBP) from Reusch International:
700 11th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001-4507
Phone: (800) 424-2923
Please make drafts, money orders payable to "Dan Leigh"
>Or use your local Western Union
With Western Union you must provide:
- the exact name you used
- the amount sent
- your city
- and the 10 digit money transfer control number.
Inter-bank electronic money transfers
- We do not have the type of bank account required for bank-to-bank money transfers using IBAN and/or SWIFT
- As a rule we do not give out our bank account details
For more information go to: the Ordering Information Page
©1998-2019 Dan Leigh, 54 Osborne Road, Pontypool, Gwent, Wales, UK NP4 6LX